OFFERING ONE-STOP SHOPPING WITHIN A
SECURE, FLEXIBLE, AND PROFESSIONAL SITE.
1) 2014 1098T FORMS are now available for those who have taken classes with us in 2014. The 1098T forms can be accessed and downloaded in the Message section of your "Track Your Progress" page.
2) Our CERTIFICATE PROGRAM is a great opportunity for teachers to demonstrate their expertise in a concentrated field of study. The Certificate Program may be used to develop professional skills, advance careers, and improve practice. Click on the CERTIFICATE tab above to learn more!
3) We are continuing to add new online classes in COMMON CORE STANDARDS and DIFFERENTIATED INSTRUCTION. New Face-to-Face classes in COMMON CORE CURRICULUM are continually being added. Please check your area.
Use your COMMON CORE CURRICULUM TRAINING hours to gain college credit to move across your salary scale. Whether you have received previous training or wish to take professional development classes ... you can use your training hours for graduate credit!
4) Our BOOK classes are listed under the Independent Study format. These classes offer unique and flexible ways to learn and earn college credit at the same time.
5) Attend a CONFERENCE and utilize the time toward earning college credit. Previous Conference attendance is also valid. Easy!
6) Professionals are raving about the classes we offer with our partnership with Amen Clinics, Inc. (ACI) based on Brain Research by the renowned work of Dr. Daniel Amen.
7) REFERRALS. We are in the process of sending out thank you notes and Starbuck gift cards to people who have repeatedly referred CCC to their colleagues. The majority of our students are teachers who hear about our courses through a colleague or a friend. We appreciate all the word-of-mouth recommendations and positive testimonials we hear!
Please share your CCC experiences on our TESTIMONIALS page.
8) Check out our video for an introduction to CCC: Introduction to College Credit Connection.