OFFERING ONE-STOP SHOPPING WITHIN A
SECURE, FLEXIBLE, AND PROFESSIONAL SITE.
1) Our CERTIFICATE PROGRAM is a great opportunity for teachers to demonstrate their expertise in a concentrated field of study. The Certificate Program may be used to develop professional skills, advance careers, and improve practice. Click on the CERTIFICATE tab above to learn more!
2) We are continuing to add new online and Face-to-Face classes in COMMON CORE STANDARDS and DIFFERENTIATED INSTRUCTION. Please check for new listings.
3) Use your COMMON CORE CURRICULUM TRAINING hours to gain college credit to move across your salary scale. Whether you have received previous training or wish to take professional development classes ... you can use your training hours for graduate credit!
4) Our BOOK STUDIES classes are listed under the Independent Study format. These classes offer unique and flexible ways to learn and earn college credit at the same time. Many books are listed, or choose your own.
5) Attend a CONFERENCE and utilize the time toward earning college credit. Previous Conference attendance is also valid. Easy!
6) Professionals are raving about the classes we offer with our partnership with Amen Clinics, Inc. (ACI) based on Brain Research by the renowned work of Dr. Daniel Amen.
7) TESTIMONIALS. Click on the TESTIMONIALS link on the center of the page (above) to read what other teachers are saying about CCC.
Please share your experiences as well.
8) Check out our video for an introduction to CCC: Introduction to College Credit Connection.